Monday 19 November 2012

Landing Home!

On Friday night I returned home - a little later than anticipated and a lot tired! My Dad, Fr. Scott and I were awake Friday morning at 4:15 to catch a cab to the airport in Casablanca, for a 7:30 am flight.  The connection was only 2.5 hours in Paris, but our plane was delayed a further hour while we were on board, because of foggy weather in Paris that had slowed down the departure schedule... so we arrived in Toronto an hour late.  Then there was a passenger who had experienced a medical emergency while we were over Newfoundland, and the EMS people at the airport needed time to take him off before we could exit the plane.  (He looked OK when we passed him inside the terminal!)

Some pictures from my last post - about the OLC conference ...

Jerry Galipeau and Catherine Ecker at "Go and Make Disciples" conference Nov. 6-8

... and my Godson Thomas who plays for the Toronto Titans!
My Godson - Thomas Schemitsch - MVP Big Nickel Tournament Nov 1-4, 2012
This morning I attended the Funeral of Msgr. Gerard Breen, who had been administrator at Holy Family  for about 4 months when Fr. Hank first got sick.
Msgr. Breen was 95 years old ...
and was 71 years a priest!  
God rest his soul!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment