Saturday 3 March 2012

Oshawa Fighting for the Playoffs

Yesterday I rushed home in the afternoon - after the World day of Prayer service - in order to set my PVR.  Each Friday Night Sports Net Ontario has a Canadian Hockey League game on TV and This weeks game was the Oshawa Generals facing the London Knights.  The London Knights are in first place in their division, and the Generals - Geoffrey's new team - are in 8th place in the Eastern Conference - the last playoff space.  
When I went home after the Edge night - and an Awesome time of Adoration, I watched the game (coughing and hacking - thanks again to Fr. Damian!)
It was a hard fought game - but London certainly had the scoring skates on as they won 7-2.  Geoffrey had his first goal as a General - with a nice shot in the 2nd period.  My Dad also watched the game and texted me this morning: "Geoffrey looked good... he played more aggressively and took more shots from the point."
Geoffrey says that he felt good about his play - and that it was a hard loss.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment