Sunday 23 October 2011

Instant Messaging




Really – Love your Neighbour      How can I do that?
     I don’t even like my neighbour        
Maybe loving my neighbour is better than having to love 
my: brother – sister - Father – Mother – son – daughter – cousin – whoever

Love the Lord your God with all your heart
And all your soul      And all your mind.
What does that even mean?                              
I don’t even know if I can do that!        And He’s GOD!

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind"
Jesus is Quoting the old testament phrase which was part of Daily prayer
For the Men of Israel - whould wear Phylacteries - little box -
near their heart (on their left bicept)  & on their Mind (On the forehead)
Doing as they have done – for nearly 3000 years
This Phrase – Love God with all your heart/soul/mind
   is on a scroll in that little box
     Jesus was quoting his daily prayer - 3 times a day as the answer to the test.

Friend from High School is married, 4 children - Her sons – are my Godsons
           she has been flying a lot lately – with her husband - a Doctor
This week I helped with her AirCanada Elite choices // Upgrade Credits
     I knew – when she’d get the email, the Pkg, and the [best]Options for her
Would that I would know Sacred Scriptures like I know Airplanes…

How can I make one step closer? 
     To lovng God  with all of my heart /soul /mind
By Being a person of prayer – like Jesus
When some person wants to trick / push / provoke me
          Being a person of prayer can allow me
Not guarantee us / allow us to love –
even if that person doesn’t love us back

Hinges bear the weight - mighty doors Strong Hinges
 Love of God  //  Love of Neighbour – 2 great hinges

How do I know I can love - because I have been loved
    even when I did not deserve it - here at this Altar table,
        & over the years around dinner table at my home...
Then having been loved - even when I did not deserve it -
we can go forth and love - even if we don't like...
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment