Wednesday 13 July 2016

Ontario Summer School for Musicians and Initiation Leaders & WYD 2016

While we are in the second week of camp - we made Father Squared butter tarts. Inspired by my father who is famous for his butter tarts - these are a miniature version and this photo was adapted through the Prisma App on my phone!


In addition I have been getting ready for the Ontario Liturgical Conference Summer School for Musicians and Initiation Leaders which will be in Hamilton from Sunday, July 17 - Wednesday, July 20. I will be among a team of 4 who are handling the workshops for Initiation Leaders. We have 4 from our parish attending - 2 in the Music stream, and 2 in the Initiation stream.

I return back on Wednesday Evening - and leave Thursday afternoon for Krakow Poland - for World Youth Day 2016. 

Pray for those who will be in attendance at WYD2016 and for the safety of all pilgrims!

Fr. Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment