Saturday 28 February 2015

Day of Confessions - March 4



"Jesus in the confessional is not a dry cleaner: it is an encounter with Jesus, who waits for us just as we are. Is going to confession like a torture session? No! It is going to praise God, because I, a sinner, have been saved by Him. And is He waiting to beat me? No, he waits with tenderness to forgive me. And if tomorrow I do the same? Go again, and go and go. He always waits for us.” 
- Pope Francis

This Wednesday Fr. David and I will be celebrating the Day of Reconciliation with the Archdiocese with the following Schedule:
9:00 - 11:00 am - at the Church
11:00 - 2:00 pm - at St. Michael's Secondary School
3:30 - 5:00 pm - at the Church
7:30 - 9:00 pm - at the Church (after 7:00 pm Mass)
Here is the Invitation from Cardinal Collins

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment