Saturday 26 October 2013

Saturday 3 PM

Well it is not quite done - yet it is ready to use for Sunday! There are many busy beavers scurrying around to reset the church.  I am not sure why it looks green from this angle - maybe just the high power lights and my phone's camera!


The final pews are being attached as I write this... and the entrance looks great.  I know that the men working - Steve, Rob, Adam and others have had in mind the Funeral we have on Monday - as well as the Sunday Masses!


And my Dad said - Oh yee of little faith!  I had faith - just seasoned with a little doubt!
Peace

1 comment:

  1. Well, the church looks great - even though there are just some finishing touches to make. The new carpet makes the church look so new and modern- contemporary! It's even a little bit springy - or maybe that's just my imagination! Anyway, 5pm Mass was very comfortable today. The altar area isn't finished, and it's really scary looking down from the lectern - you can't see where the steps are!!! So all you ministers on Sunday beware, and be careful! Fr. Larry, another good job done, and I know you had faith that the church would be ready!

    ReplyDelete