Thursday 7 March 2013

After the Mission - and Reconciliation...

I felt the Parish Mission was just wonderful!  I thought the most wtelling comment someone made was:
"When I read that the mission was going to look at Batism, Confirmation, and Eucharist - I thought there was not much I would learn, I have celebrated all those sacraments!  Well it was just fantastic - and I learned a whole bunch!"
Jerry Galipeau has a Blog: Gotta Sing Gotta Pray  
He posted some pictures and reflections on the Sunday Liturgy here at Holy Family - and the Mission itself!
(For those wondering - all of Jerry's planes took off and landed without incident - and he should now be in Baltimore for the Mid-Atlantic Congress!)

Wednesday Fr. Damian and I celebrated Reconciliation at different times - and in different places - within the parish.  We were busy pretty much all day, with a bit of break in the afternoon!  I felt like this was the perfect complement to the Parish Mission - and it extended the idea of another day of retreat in a sense this week...
It means I have been scrambling to return email messages and phone calls!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment