Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve

The  Church is now decorated... just a final vacuum run to clean up those pesky pine needles, and we will be ready for those who seek to celebrate the mystery of the Incarnation.
The stores are still busy this morning - and I can attest by my own witness - I myself have seen ... Why go to Garden Foods on Christmas Eve morning??? I'll tell you: last night my Dad emailed and asked  if Garden Foods had "dessert manicotti" shells.  I knew he meant canolli shells - and so (against my better judgement) I was at Garden Foods at 10 this morning! The guys there were all very helpful - and after a call to Dad - 2 packages of Canolli Shells were purchased! (Imported from Sicily no less!)
I hope you have all of your shopping for Christmas dinner already done - so that you are not caught in all of this!!! 

Here is a cute video - from New Zealand - where it is already Christmas morning!!!


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment