Thursday 4 July 2019

Good Bye Holy Family

To Holy Family Parish:
Words are inadequate to capture my emotions from last Sunday. Thank you for your kind words and generous cards and gifts. I am feeling overwhelmed by your generosity! Thank you to all who made the party possible, including Lydia, Catherine Baldassare, Sylvia Stapleton, Anna Monaco, Denyse Hinca, the Knights of Columbus, and Garden Foods for the Sausages and Hamburgers. Special shout-out to the Steko Family for the Roasted Lamb and Piglet! (mmmm)







By the grace of God, we have been able to do great things here at Holy Family. Caring for Everyone: Young and Elderly, Rich and Poor, Strong and Weak, Educated and Illiterate, Confident and Timid, has been possible because I have desired from day one to Know you, Love you and Serve you. I trust you will welcome Fr. Andrew in the way you welcomed me, and thus great things will continue to happen here at Holy Family! Until we meet again, I will see you at the (very crowded) Table of the Lord!
Peace.

Fr. Larry Leger, Former Pastor

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a sponcer for a hamper I have 8 grandchildrenim a single grand mother granddaughter neveah 13 keighley 9 heaven 4 eternity 3 and the boys Christopher 12 zhan 8 kyren 6 please someone help me I realy don't want my grand children to get disappointed this Christmas my address is 409-60 Chesterfield ave R2M5A3 st vital my phone number 204-963-8387 thank you very much god bless yous

    ReplyDelete
  2. billig fendi taschen, das eleganten Stil und modernste Technologie kombiniert, eine Vielzahl von Stilen von billig fendi poloshirts, der Zeiger bewegt sich zwischen Ihrem exklusiven Geschmacksstil.

    ReplyDelete