Sunday 13 March 2016

Unexpected Compliment

Last Monday I was in Ottawa celebrating the Funeral Liturgy for my Aunt Josephine Fleming. Aunt Jo was 93 years old, and was my Mother's sister. Because I had to do a presentation for CCS to the LHIN Board committee on Quality on Monday afternoon, I flew with my sister to Ottawa, Sunday and we flew home Monday. In fact using Aeroplan points, meant it was quite inexpensive to fly!

As I was in the airport - standing by for the 2:00 flight, a gentleman came up to me (I had my collar on) and he asked if I was a Catholic Priest. I said yeas - and he complimented Cardinal Collins on his letter opposing Euthanasia and Physician Assisted death.
Even though he was not Catholic - he was Jesuit Educated in Winnipeg, and really values his Jesuit Education. 

So there we are! Random travel and a random compliment on a very important issue facing our country these days!

Peace, 
(PS My sister and I were the last 2 on the 2:00 flight - seated in Business Class!)

No comments:

Post a Comment