Friday 5 April 2013

Full Easter week

This has been a busy week.  My family came to Bolton on Easter Sunday.  My Sister and Brother in Law & Gabriel - who is also my 6 year old Godson, came to 12 noon Mass, and then went over to the Rectory.  My Dad, Brother, Sister in law and my nephew Michael, arrived around 4:00 in the afternoon.  Dad was at his parish in Kingston for the Easter Vigil since he is a sponsor in the RCIA process there.  And my Brother was at his in-law's in Napanee for Easter Sunday Morning Mass.

We enjoyed a meal together Sunday night and stayed up late talking and catching up.  On Monday morning we had a breakfast of toast, bacon and eggs, but if the truth be told - we really started with an appetizer of Chocolate Eggs!  (I think Laura Secord eggs are the quintessential Easter Chocolate!)  After eveyone left Monday around 12:30 - I went back to bed and had a nap!!!

Tuesday we had Vitamin F - Faith Nourishment - and some thought provoking reflections on Easter and the celebrations we participated in!  Wednesday We had a chance to see the play - The Wizard of Oz that the students from St. Michael's performed at the Rose Theatre in Brampton.  The last performance is tonight - a dinner theatre show!

Thursday was full of appointments - even a walk in appointment, and our Marriage Preparation team gathered for dinner at the Rectory Thursday Evening.  Tonight we have Edge! and I went to the store to get 100 Cadbury Easter cream eggs yesterday!  We also have adoration tonight - led by Decon Robert.

A full week - and we still have Family Gatherings for First Communion Families this coming Sunday and Thursday... I am starting to look forward to my Easter Vacation - April 16-30!

Peace 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment