Tuesday 12 June 2012

Quick Updates

Just a quick post this morning as I head off to Pope John Paul II School for the end of School Year Masses - 


The Adults returned from Franciscan University in Steubenville OH, and were charged!!! They are full of the Spirit - and have had a terrific experience of the Power of God's Word. Fr. Damian and Lydia are telling lots of great stories of their experiences.




Stephanie has arrived safely in Dublin for the Eucharistic Congress. Her picture has even been on the Archdiocese of Toronto Website / Blog on the IEC activities!




Yesterday I was involved in the annual ShareLife Corporate Golf Tournament - so the question is - was it really a day off if I was working to raise funds for ShareLife?!?
Over the 17 years - this annual Golf Tournament has raised over $900,000! 

Finally - This afternoon my Dad returns from Ireland - he was on a 20 day tour - and has had a great time - each day I get an update from him with stories and pictures of the neat places he has been.  I have not been to Ireland - and I have to admit - his email messages have piqued my interest!


Peace

1 comment: