Friday 27 April 2012

Return from vacation



Greetings!  It is wonderful to be able to go away, and enjoy some real down time - relaxing by the pool, reading, watching old episodes of "Friends" and new Food Network shows (Sweet Genius)with little or no concern for time, schedules, etc. I gained weight - that my Doctor will scold me about - and I even indulged in one of the things that I miss the most about being a priest - going out to a "full on" Sunday Brunch! It probably sounds quite lame - but that was one of the highlights of the vacation! Yet after 16 days away - and as nice as Maui was - it is even more wonderful to come home. 
To come home to a place where you can unpack, and be!


Also looking forward to seeing my family this Saturday Evening as we gather to celebrate my Dad's 75th Birthday.  I ribbed him about being tree quarters of a century - and he took it well!


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment